At Ideal, Softline offers the customer comprehensive software support. Whether the question refers to a HP 3000 (MPEiX) or 9000 (HP-UX), Ideal can resolve your problem or answer your question with a simple phone call. By paying one fixed monthly rate, you receive extensive, experienced software telephone assistance. Softline coupled with an Ideal hardware maintenance contract puts Ideal in the best possible position to assist you with your software questions and problems. By selecting Ideals Softline' support you receive a single-vendor solution for all your HP Hardware and HP-UX/MPEiX Software questions.
Softline offers the following:
Dependable support whenever you need it, IDEAL Softline Support gives your team direct access to
experienced Services professionals for trustworthy advice on issues such as software features
and use, problem diagnosis and resolution and software defect identification.
- Homesteading on MPEiX - Ideal is providing HP 3000 hardware support and MPEiX OS support to 2016 and beyond.
- Installation advisory support — help with installation and updating of standalone applications or products in a network environment.
- Corrective support — resolves identifiable and reproducible software product problems and to help you identify problems that are difficult to reproduce; includes assistance with trouble-shooting and with setting configuration parameters.
- Escalation policy — established escalation procedures enlist specialized expertise from selected third-parties.
- Choice of coverage windows — 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday, excluding holidays; or 24x7x365